See Books in Spanish below (Libros en castellano abajo)
Books in English
Spiritual Turning Points of North American History
Spiritual Turning Points of South American History
The two books below concern the history of the progressive impulses of cultural renewal in the Americas as well as the impulses that stood against them, from the time of Golgotha to the time of the Consciousness Soul, corresponding with European colonization.
The books explore:
- The decadent Mexican Mysteries that preceded the turning point of time
- How the Christ impulse manifested in North and South America at the time of Golgotha
- The mysteries of Izapa and the work of Vitzliputzli (the Twins of Maya tradition)
- How the Christ impulse manifested at the time of the Consciousness Soul: the Iroquois and the Incas
- What makes American spirituality unique
It is the hope of these books to enliven the conversation around:
- How can anthroposophical culture adapt to the particular impulses present in the Americas?
- How can it be enriched by them?
- What can it offer to them?
PDFs - North American Book:
PDFs - South American Book:
Misc American Essays
Black Elk, one of the most well known Native American leaders, is in many degrees one of the least understood. Until his death he was a faithful preserver and promoter of the Lakota ways. However, the medicine man became a Roman Catholic in 1904. From then, until his death in 1950, he remained faithful to this choice too.
Black Elk preserved all the best elements of his cultural heritage in his testament of The Sacred Pipe. He also continued to bring to his people and other tribes the teachings of the historical Jesus. Truly the elder Lakota found himself at home in both cultures and worlds, becoming a representative of a new humanity, beyond races and creeds. In struggling towards a personal understanding of spiritual reality, he overcame both the Lakota warfare tradition and the limitations of a dogmatic religious faith.
The controversy that has endured about Black Elk's spiritual allegiances can be put to rest through the content of Black Elk's great vision and in the Holy Man's own words and biography. His life is the enactment of the Great Vision.
MLK: His Legacy for the Future of Social Change
Martin Luther King remains the most well-known of the civil rights leaders, and his aura projects far beyond the movement. In looking at his figure much more can be detected that leads us into the next millennium.
MLK knew fully the personal dilemma of modern man; he knew that in his soul struggled a saint and a sinner. He had very deeply personal struggles, yet he also reached little explored and deep transcendental experiences. This inner tension of soul led him to flee from dualistic thinking; in fact he defined himself as a Hegelian, one who saw partial truths in opposite positions, and sought for a reconciliation at a higher level, one whose thinking was threefold. Nonviolence was just one illustration of this principle; it eschewed both self-righteous violence and passive submission to reach a far higher ground than its dualistic polarities. But MLK's Hegelian dialectic led him further to reconcile religious interpretations and political views alike.
MLK's threefold thinking led him to seek beyond the terms of capitalism and socialism, and to enact a unique relationship with existing political power. When viewed under his lens, the relevance of MLK's thinking and praxis form powerful springboards for the future of social renewal.
Libros en castellano
Los dos libros mencionados a continuacion acercan el tema de los impulsos renovadores de la cultura de las Americas como tambien los impulsos que los oponian, desde el evento de Golgotha hasta el principio de la epoca del alma de conciencia, correspondiente a la llegada de los colonizadores europeos.
Los libros tratan de:
- Los misterios decadentes que precedieron la encarnacion del Cristo
- Como se manifesto el impulso Cristico en Norte y Sud America a la hora del evento de Golgotha
- Los misterios de Izapa y la tarea de Vitzliputzli (los mellizos de la tradicion Maya), el iniciado de las Americas
- Como se manifesto el impulso Cristico al empezar la epoca del alma de conciencia: los Iroqueses y los Incas
- Que es lo que caracteriza la espiritualidad americana
El autor espera que los dos libros desarrollen conversaciones acerca de:
- Como puede la cultura antroposofica adaptarse a los impulsos particulares que viven en las Americas?
- Como puede la cultura entroposofica ser enriquecida por esos impulsos?
- Que puede ella ofrecerles?
Unas palabras acerca de mi pedido de donaciones. Creo en la necesidad de iniciativas culturales gratuitas en la esfera cultural, y este sito web es una de ellas. Espero que encuentre inspiracion o alimento para la reflexion, en lo que usted lee. En el espiitu de mutua colaboracion, apreciaria mucho sus donaciones.
Tabla de contenidos
Para comprar los libros
Para descargar los e-books gratis
Para donar al autor (paypal):
PDFs - Norte America:
PDFs - Sud America:
Website Design by